1. Behkish, M. M. (2002). Iran's Economy in the Context of Globalization. Ney Pub., Tehran.
2. Komijani, A. (1382). Performance evaluation of privatization policy. Department of Economic Affairs. Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance., Tehran.
3. Pakdaman, R. (1388). Administrative and legal approaches to privatization. Iran Industrial Research and Training Center Pub., Tehran.
4. Weizsacker, E. U. V., Young, O. R., and Finger, M. (2005). Limits to Privatization: How to Avoid Too Much of a Good Thing - A Report to the Club of Rome., Earth scans Publications Ltd., London.
5. Beesley, M. E. and Littlechild, S. C. (1983). "Privatization: principles, problems and priorities." Lloyds Bank Review, No.149, 1-20 (reprinted in Beesley, M. E. (ed.): Privatization, regulation and deregulation. London: Rutledge, 2nd edition, 27-42)
6. Department of assembly Research Center. (1381). “A look at the privatization and deregulation of telecommunications, information and communication” Code 6462, No. 410, 1-57.
7. Pennings, E. (2008). "Privatization of Real options", Journal of Comparative Economics, Vol. 36, No. 3, 489-497.
8. Eatwell, J., Newman, P., and Milcate, M. (2008). The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics. 2nd Edition. Palgrave Macmillan. London.
9. Ataei, O. (1390). “Challenges and barriers to entering the private sector in the oil and petrochemical industry”, assembly Research Center for Economic Studies, code 220, Serial No. 10773, 1-56
10. Megginson, W. L. (2009). Financial economics of privatization. Translated by Mohammad Saffar, First Edition. Department of Studies, Planning and Evaluation of Privatization Administration., Tehran.
11. Birdsall, N. and Nellis, J. (2005). Reality Check: The Distributional Impact of Privatization in Developing Countries. Center for Global Development., Washington DC.
12. Law, P. L. and Svenson, B. R. (1999). "Gas Sector Restructuring and Privatization, lessons from Argentina, Brazil, Poland, Hungry and Vietnam", World Bank's Oil and Gas Division and Private Participation in Infrastructure Group., 25-33.
13. Heydari Kord Zangene, G. (1388). Promotion strategies of privatization, First Edition. Department of Studies, Planning and Evaluation of Privatization Administration., Tehran.
14. Abbasi, M. (1388). Privatization and policy challenges and requirements of Article 44 of the Constitution. First Edition. Economic policy research institute., Tehran.
15. Li, S., Ouyang, M., and Zhou, D. S. (2005). "Modeling privatization as a firm strategy in transition economics". Journal of Business Research, Vol. 58, No. 1, 37- 44.
16. Van dusky, J. A. (2005). Competing Theories? Re-thinking the use of proxy variable in Privatization literature, PHD thesis, Binghamton university political science department, state university of New York.
17. Sprenger, C. (2011). "The Choice of Ownership Structure: Evidence from Russian mass Privatization", Journal of Comparative Economics, Vol. 39, No. 2, 237-260.
18. Gholami, M. H., Farhoush, T., and Aryani, J. (1384). "Application of Delphi method in strategic priorities HSE, management of oil, gas and petrochemical industries," First National Conference on Safety Engineering and Management HSE, 7-11 February, Tehran.
19. Asgharpour, M. J. (1382). Group decision and game theory in operations research approach. First Edition. Tehran University Press, Tehran.
20. Mashayekhi, A., Farhangi, A., Moemeni, M., and Alidoosti, S. (1384). "Key factors affecting the use of information technology in government agencies, using the Delphi technique” Humanities Teacher Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 3, 191-232.
21. Hasson, F., Keeney, S., and McKenna, H. (2008). "Research guidelines for the Delphi survey technique". Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol. 32, No. 4, 1008-1015.
22. Ahmadi, N. (1388). “Introducing Delphi critique” The year book of Social Sciences, Vol. 13, No. 10, 100-108.
23. Shah Alizadeh Kalkhoran, M., Ziaei, M., and Alvani, M. (1387). "Model selection methodology managers AHP – DEMATEL”, Management Quarterly (Researcher), Vol. 5, No. 12, 21-31.
24. Shieh, J. I., Wu, H. H., and Huang, K. K. (2010). "A DEMATEL method in identifying key success factors of hospital service quality", Knowledge Based Systems, Vol. 23, No. 3, 277-282.
25. Yang, J. L. and Tzeng, G. H. (2011). "An integrated MCDM technique combined with DEMATEL for a novel cluster-weighted with ANP method", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 38, No. 3, 1417-1424.
26. Vujanović, D., Momcilovic, V., Bojovic, N., and Papic, V. (2012). "Evaluation of vehicle fleet maintenance management indicators by application of DEMATEL and ANP", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 39, No. 12, 10552-10563.
27. Agha Ebrahimi Samani, B., Makoei, A., and Sadr Lahiji, M. H. (1387). "Challenges of Iranian companies in oil and gas projects DEMATEL method” Journal of Sharif, Vol. 24, No. 45, 121-129.