2. Amado, C. A., Santos, S. R., and Marques, P. M. (2012). “Integrating the Data Envelopment Analysis and the Balanced Scorecard approaches for enhanced performance assessment.” Omega, (40), 390-403.
3. Mousavi-Avval, S. H., Mohammadi, A., Rafiee, S., and Tabatabaeefar, A. (2012). “Assessing the technical efficiency of energy use in different barberry production systems.” Journal of Cleaner Production, (27), 126-132.
4. Olanrewaju, O., Jimoh, A., and Kholopane, P. (2012). “Integrated IDA- ANN- DEA for assessment and optimization of energy consUinption in industrial sectors.” Energy, (46), 629- 635.
5. Abri, A. G. (2013). “An investigation on the sensitivity and stability radius of returns to scale and efficiency in data envelopn1ent analysis.” Applied Mathematical Modelling, (37), 1872- 1883.
6. Yang, F., Ang, S., Xia, Q., and Yang, C. (2012). “Ranking DMUs by using interval DEA cross efficiency matrix with acceptability analysis.” European journal of Operational Research, (223), 483-488.
7. Mohammad Arabzad, S., Bahrami, M., and Ghorbani, M. (2012). “Integrating Kano-DEA Models for Distribution Evaluation Problem.” Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, (41), 506-512.
8. Riccardi, R., Oggioni, G., and Toninelli, R. (2012). “Efficiency analysis of world cement industry in presence of undesirable output: Application of data envelopment analysis and directional distance function.” Energy Policy, (44), 140-152.
9. Lee, S. K., Mogi, G., and Hui, K. (2013). “A fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP)/data envelopment analysis (DEA) hybrid model for efficiently allocating energy R&D resources: In the case of energy technologies against high oil prices.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, (21), 347-355.
10. Tse Kuah, C., Yew Wong, K., and Peng Wongb, W. (2012). “Monte Carlo Data Envelopment Analysis with Genetic Algorithm for Knowledge Management performance measurement.” Expert Systems with Applications, (39), 9348- 9358.
11. Halkos, G. E. and Tzeremes, N. G. (2011). “A conditional nonparametric analysis for measuring the efficiency of regional public healthcare delivery: An application to Greek prefectures.” Health Policy, (103), 73-82.
12. Jahangoshai Rezaee, M., Moini, A., and Makui, A. (2012). “Operational and non-operational performance evaluation of thermal power plants in Iran: A game theory approach.” Energy, (38), 96-103.
13. Xin-zhong, B., Xiao-jun, L., and Ning, W. (2011). “Cost Allocation of Joint-Managed Inventory Based on Cooperative Game and Data Envelopment Analysis.” Industrial Engineering Journal .
14. Liang, L., Cook, W. D., and Zhu, J. (2008). “DEA models for two-stage processes: Game approach and efficiency decomposition.” Naval Research Logistics, 55(7), 643- 653.
16. Zhou, Z., Sun, L., Yang, W., Liu, W., and Ma, C. (2013). “A bargaining game model for efficiency decomposition in the centralized model of two-stage systems.” Computers & Industrial Engineering, (64), 103-108.