- Ting, C. and Chen, C. H. (2013). “A multiple ant colony optimization algorithm for the capacitated location routing problem.” Int. J. of Production Economics, 141, 34–44.
- Xu, Y., Wang, L., and Yang, Y. (2012). “A new variable neighborhood search algorithm for the multi depot heterogeneous vehicle routing problem with time windows.” Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, 39, 289–296.
- Yücenur, G. N. and Demirel, N. Ç. (2011). “A new geometric shape-based genetic clustering algorithm for the multi-depot vehicle routing problem.” Expert Systems with Applications, 38(9), 11859–11865.
- Baldacci, R., Mingozzi, A., and Roberti, R. (2012). “Recent exact algorithms for solving the vehicle routing problem under capacity and time window constraints.” European J. of Operational Research, 218(1), 1–6.
- Garcia-Najera, A. and Bullinaria, J. A. (2011). “An improved multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows.” Computers & Operations Research, 38(1), 287–300.
- Kritikos, M. N. and Ioannou, G. (2013). “The heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem with overloads and time windows.” Int. J. of Production Economics, 144(1), 68-75.
- Mirabi, M., FatemiGhomi, S. M. T., and Jolai, F. (2010). “Efficient stochastic hybrid heuristics for the multi-depot vehicle routing problem.” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 26, 564–569.
- Ruan, Q., Zhang, Z., Miao, L., and Shen, H. (2011). “A hybrid approach for the vehicle routing problem with three-dimensional loading constraints.” Computers & Operations Research, 40, 1579–1589.
- Fazel-Zarandi, M. H., Hemmati, A., Davari, S., and Turksen, I, B. (2012). “Capacitated location-routing problem with time windows under uncertainty.” Knowledge-Based Systems, 3, 480–489.
- 10. Zhou, G., Min, H., and Gen, M. (2003). “A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses.” Int. J. of Production Economics, 86, 34–45.
- 11. Escobar, J. W., Linfati, R., and Toth, P. (2012). “A two-phase hybrid heuristic algorithm for the capacitated location-routing problem.” Computers & Operations Research, 40, 70–79.
- 12. Norouzi, N., Razmi, J., and Sadegh-Amalnick, M. (2013). “A vehicle routing problem with minimizing fuel consumption and number of vehicles by improved particle swarm optimization.” J. of Industrial Engineering, 47(1), 105-112.
13. Razmi, J., Haleh, H., and Ezzati, B. (2011). “Solving the dynamic vehicle routing problem with AntNet algorithm.” Int. J. Logistics Systems and Management, 26, 65-70.
14. Razmi, J. and Yosefi, M. (2012). “Introducing a novel mathematical model for school vehicle routing problem and proposing a new algorithm to solve it.” J. of Industrial Engineering, 46(2), 185-194.