- Mittal, V. K. and Sangwan, K. S. (2011). “Development of an interpretive structural model of obstacles to environmentally conscious technology adoption in Indian industry”, Glocalized Solutions for Sustainability in Manufacturing, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, PP. 448-453 .
- Brundtland, G., Khalid, M., Agnelli, S., Al-Athel, S., Chidzero, B., Fadika, L., Hauff, V., Lang, I., Shijun, M. and de Botero, M. M. (1987). Our Common Future ('Brundtland report'). UN.
- Leff, E. (1995). Green production: toward an environmental rationality, Guilford Press, New York.
- Govindan, K., Diabat, A. and Shankar, K. M. (2015). “Analyzing the drivers of green manufacturing with fuzzy approach”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 1, No. 96, PP. 182–193.
- Jawahir, I. and Dillon, O. (2007). “Sustainable manufacturing processes: new challenges for developing predictive models and optimization techniques”, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Sustainable Manufacturing, Montreal, Canada, PP. 1–19.
- US Department of Commerce, (2010(. “How does commerce define sustainable manufacturing”, It’s online at: http://www.trade.gov/competitiveness/ sustainablemanufacturing/how doc defines SM.asp.
- Malik, M., Abdallah, S. and Hussain, M. (2016). “Assessing supplier environmental performance: Applying analytical hierarchical process in the United Arab Emirates healthcare chain”, Renewable and Sustainable EnergyReviews, Vol. 6. No. 55, PP. 1313–1321.
- Srivastava, S. K. (2007). “Green supply‐chain management: a state‐of‐the‐art literature review.” International Journal of Management Reviews, Vol. 9, No. 1, PP. 53–80.
- Agan, Y., Acar, M. F. and Borodin, A. (2013). “Drivers of environmental processes and their impact on performance: a study of Turkish SMEs”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 15, No. 51, PP. 23–33.
10. Joshi, K., Venkatachalam, A. and Jawahir, I. (2006). “A new methodology for transforming 3R concept into 6R concept for improved product sustainability”, IV Global Conference on Sustainable Product Development and Life Cycle Engineering. PP. 3–6.
11. Abdul-Rashid, S. H. H., Sakundarini, N., Raja Ghazilla, R. A. and Thurasamy, R. (2017). “The impact of sustainable manufacturing practices on sustainability performance: empirical evidence from Malaysia”, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 37, No. 2, PP. 182-204.
12. Shankar, K. M., Kumar, P. U. and Kannan, D. (2016). “Analyzing the Drivers of Advanced Sustainable Manufacturing System Using AHP Approach”, Sustainability, Vol. 8, No. 8, PP. 824-835.
13. Smith, P., Gaffney, M., Shi, W., Hoard, S., Armendariz, I. I. and Mueller, D. (2017). “Drivers and barriers to the adoption and diffusion of Sustainable Jet Fuel (SJF) in the US Pacific Northwest”, Journal of Air Transport Management, Vol. 6, No. 58, PP. 113–124.
14. Dubey, R., Gunasekaran, A., Papadopoulos, T., Childe, S. J., Shibin, K. and Wamba, S. F. (2017). “Sustainable supply chain management: framework and further research directions”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 141-150, No. 142, PP. 1119–1130.
15. Bhanot, N., Rao, P. V. and Deshmukh, S. (2017). “An integrated approach for analyzing the enablers and barriers of sustainable manufacturing”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.141-150, No. 142, Part 4, PP. 4412–4439.
16. Rauter, R., Jonker, J., & Baumgartner, R. J. (2017). “Going one's own way: drivers in developing business models for sustainability”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 131-140, No. 140, Part 1, PP. 144–154.
17. Fargani, H., Cheung, W. M. and Hasan, R. (2016). “An Empirical Analysis of the Factors That Support the Drivers of Sustainable Manufacturing”, Procedia CIRP, Vol. 56, PP. 491–495.
18. Andelin, M., Sarasoja, A. L., Ventovuori, T. and Junnila, S. (2015). “Breaking the circle of blame for sustainable buildings–evidence from Nordic countries”, Journal of Corporate Real Estate, Vol. 17. No. 1, PP. 26–45.
19. Foerstl, K., Azadegan, A., Leppelt, T. and Hartmann, E. (2015). “Drivers of supplier sustainability: Moving beyond compliance to commitment”, Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 51, No, 1, PP. 67–92.
20. Alblas, A. A., Peters, K., and Wortmann, J. C. (2014). “Fuzzy sustainability incentives in new product development: An empirical exploration of sustainability challenges in manufacturing companies”, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Vol. 34, No. 4, PP. 513–545.
21. Stoughton, A. M. and Ludema, J. (2012). “The driving forces of sustainability”, Journal of Organizational Change Management, Vol. 25, No. 4, PP. 501–517.
22. Diabat, A. and Govindan, K. (2011). “An analysis of the drivers affecting the implementation of green supply chain management.” Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol. 55, No. 6, PP. 659–667.
23. Khidir ElTayeb, T., Zailani, S. and Jayaraman, K. (2010). “The examination on the drivers for green purchasing adoption among EMS 14001 certified companies in Malaysia”, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol. 21, No. 2, PP. 206–225.
24. Luken, R. and Van Rompaey, F. (2008). “Drivers for and barriers to environmentally sound technology adoption by manufacturing plants in nine developing countries”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 16, No. 1, PP. S67–S77.
25. Studer, S., Welford, R. and Hills, P. (2006). “Engaging Hong Kong businesses in environmental change: drivers and barriers”, Business Strategy and the Environment
, Vol. 15, No. 6, PP. 416–431.
- 26. Gutowski, T., Murphy, C., Allen, D., Bauer, D., Bras, B., Piwonka, T., Sheng, P., Sutherland, J., Thurston, D. and Wolff, E. (2005). “Environmentally benign manufacturing: observations from Japan, Europe and the United States”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 13, No. 1, PP. 1–17.
27. Perez‐Sanchez, D., Barton, J. R. and Bower, D. (2003). “Implementing environmental management in SMEs”, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Vol. 10, No. 2, PP. 67–77.
28. Murphy, J. and Cohen, M. (2001). “Consumption, environment and public policy”, Exploring Sustainable Consumption: Environmental Policy and the Social Sciences, Elsevier, Oxford, PP. 3–20.
29. Gunningham, N. and Sinclair, D. (1997). “ACEL final report: barriers and motivators to the adoption of cleaner production practices”, Acel Final Report: Barriers and Motivators to the Adoption of Cleaner Production Practices, Australian Centre for Environmental Law.
30. Cuttance, P. and Ecob, R. (2009). Structural modeling by example: Applications in educational, sociological, and behavioral research, Cambridge University Press.
31. Rajesh, R. (2017). “Technological capabilities and supply chain resilience of firms: A relational analysis using Total Interpretive Structural Modeling (TISM)”, Technological Forecasting and Social Change
, Vol. 111-120, No. 181, PP. 161-169.
- 32. Tseng, M. L. (2009). “A causal and effect decision making model of service quality expectation using grey-fuzzy DEMATEL approach”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 36, No. 4, PP. 7738–7748.
33. Julong, D. (1989). “Introduction to grey system theory”, The Journal of Grey System, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 1–24.
34. Bai, C. and Sarkis, J. (2013). “A grey-based DEMATEL model for evaluating business process management critical success factors”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 146, No.1, PP. 281–292.
35. Yan, G., Liu, C. and Shao, Z. (2009). “Analysis of influencing factors for the grey multi-attribute group decision making, Grey Systems and Intelligent Services,” IEEE International Conference on
, IEEE: 2009; PP. 1081–1086.
- 36. Opricovic, S. and Tzeng, G. H. (2003). “Defuzzification within a multicriteria decision model”, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol. 11, No. 5, PP. 635–652.
37. Sarkis, J., Gonzalez-Torre, P. and Adenso-Diaz, B. (2010). “Stakeholder pressure and the adoption of environmental practices: The mediating effect of training”, Journal of Operations Management
, Vol. 28, No. 2, PP. 163–176.
- 38. Engert S, Rauter R, and Baumgartner, R. J. (2015). “Exploring the integration of corporate sustainability into strategic management: a literature review,” Journal of Cleaner Production. Vol. 1. No. 112, PP. 2833–2850.
39. Lozano, R. (2015). “A holistic perspective on corporate sustainability drivers”, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Vol. 22, No. 1, PP. 32–44.