1. Ramezanian, R., Mehrabad, M. S. and Teimoury, E. (2013). “A mathematical model for integrating lot-sizing and scheduling problem in capacitated flow shop environments”, Intrnational Journal Of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 66, No. 1, PP. 347–361.
2. Baker, K. R. (1974). Introduction to sequencing and scheduling, John Wiley and Sons, New York.
3. Hax, A. C. and Meal, H. C. (1973). Hierarchical integration of production planning and scheduling, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Operations Research Center.
4. Gupta, D. and Magnusson, T. (2005). “The capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs and setup times”, Computers & Operations Research., Vol. 32, No. 4, PP. 727–747.
5. Sawik, T. (2006). “Hierarchical approach to production scheduling in make-to-order assembly”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 44, No. 4, PP. 801–830.
6. Omar, M. K. and Teo, S. C. (2007). “Hierarchical production planning and scheduling in a multi-product, batch process environment”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 45, No. 5, PP. 1029–1047.
7. Ebadian, M., Rabbani M., Torabi, S. A. and Jolai, F. (2009). “Hierarchical production planning and scheduling in make-to-order environments: reaching short and reliable delivery dates”, Internationl Journal of Production Research, Vol. 47, No. 20, PP. 5761–5789.
8. Bang, J. Y. J. and Kim, Y. D. Y. (2010). “Hierarchical production planning for semiconductor wafer fabrication based on linear programming and discrete event simulation,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science & Engineering., Vol. 7, No. 2, PP. 326–336.
9. Mohammadi, M., Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T., Karimi, B. and Torabi, S. A. (2010). “Rolling-horizon and fix-and-relax heuristics for the multi-product multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problem with sequence-dependent setups”, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing
, Vol. 21, No. 4, PP. 501–510.
10. Mohammadi, M. (2010). “Integrating lot sizing, loading, and scheduling decisions in flexible flow shops”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 50, No. 9, PP. 1165–1174.
11. Kwak, I. S. and Jeong, I. J. (2011). “A hierarchical approach for the capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with a special structure of sequence-dependent setups”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 49, No. ?24, PP. 7425–7439.
12. Camargo V. C. B., Toledo, F. M. B. and Almada Lobo, B. (2012). “Three time-based scale formulations for the two-stage lot sizing and scheduling in process industries”, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. ?63, No. 11, PP. 1613–1630.
13. Seeanner, F. and Meyr, H. (2013). “Multi-stage simultaneous lot-sizing and scheduling for flow line production”, OR Spectrum, Vol. 35, No. 1, PP. 33–73.
14. Sereshti, N. and Bijari, M. (2013). “Profit maximization in simultaneous lot-sizing and scheduling Problem”, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 37, No. 23, PP. 9516–9523.
15. Babaei, M., Mohammadi, M. and Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. (2014). “A genetic algorithm for the simultaneous lot sizing and scheduling problem in capacitated flow shop with complex setups and backlogging”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 70, No. 1, PP. 125–134.
16. Guimaraes, L., Klabjan, D. and Almada Lobo, B. (2014). “Modeling lot sizing and scheduling problems with sequence dependent setups”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 239, No. 3, PP. 644–662.
17. Merce, C. and Fontan, G. (2003). “MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lot sizing problems”, International Journal of Production Economic, Vol. 41, No. 2, PP. 97–111.