1. Fleischmann, B., and Meyr, H. (1997). “The general lotsizing and scheduling problem”, ORSpectrum, Vol. 19, No.1?, PP. 11–21.
2. Almada-Lobo, B., Oliveira, J. F., and Carravilla, M.A. (2008). “A note on the capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs and setup times”, Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 35, No.4, PP. 1374–1376.
3. Gupta, D., and Magnusson, T. (2005). “The capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs and setup times”, Computer & Operations Research, Vol. 32, No. 4, PP. 727–747.
4. Clark, A. R., and Clark, S. J. (2000). “Rolling-horizon lot-sizing when set-up times are sequence-dependent”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 38, No. 10, PP. 2287– 2307.
5. James, R. J. W., and Almada-Lobo, B. (2011). “Single and parallel machine capacitated lotsizing and scheduling: New iterative MIP-based neighborhood search heuristics”, Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 38, No. 12, PP. 1816–1825.
6. Vaez, P., Bijari, M., and Moslehi, G. (2017). “Simultaneous Scheduling and Lot-Sizing with Earliness/Tardiness Penalties”, International Journal of Planning and Scheduling, in press.
7. Laborie, P., and Godard, D. (2007). “Self-adapting large neighborhood search: application to single-mode scheduling problems”, In Proceedings of the 3rd Multidisciplinary International Conference on Scheduling: Theory and Applications, Paris.
8. Baptiste, P., Laborie, P., Lepape, C., and Nuijten, W. (2006). “Constraint-based scheduling and planning”, In Handbook of constraint programming, Elsevier, PP. 761–799.
9. Zeballos, L., Quiroga, O., and Henning, G. (2010). “A constraint programming model for the scheduling of flexible manufacturing systems with machine and tool limitations”, Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 23, No.2, PP. 229–248.
10. El Khayat, G. , Langevin, A., and Riopel, D. (2006). “Integrated production and material handling scheduling using mathematical programming and constraint programming”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 175, No. 3, PP. 1818–1832.
11. Shaw, P. (1998). “Using constraint programming and local search methods to solve vehicle routing problems”, In Proceedings of the 3rd international conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, Pisa, Italy, PP. 417–431.
12. Zhao, Z., and Li, X. (2014). “Scheduling elective surgeries with sequence-dependent setup times to multiple operating rooms using constraint programming”, Operations Research for Health Care, Vol. 3, No. 3, PP. 160–167.