The Study on Seismic Microzoning of the Greater Tehran Area in the Islamic Republic of Iran, (2000). Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
2. Gunn, SWA, (2003). “The language of disasters: a brief terminology of disaster management and humanitarian action”, Basics of International Humanitarian Missions, Fordham University Press, 37-40.
3. Akkihal, AR. (2006). Inventory pre-positioning for humanitarian operations, Submitted to the Engineering Systems Division in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Engineering in Logistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
4. Balcik, B. and Beamon, BM. (2008). “Facility location in humanitarian relief”, International Journal of Logistics, Vol. 11, No. 2, PP. 101-121.
5. Brotcorne, L., Laporte, G. and Semet, F. (2003). “Ambulance location and relocation models”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 147, No. 3, PP. 451-463.
6. Liberatore, F., Scaparra, S. and Daskin, M. (2011). “Hedging against disruptions with ripple effects in location analysis”, Omega, Vol. 40, No. 1, PP. 21-30.
7. Yaghoobi, S., Nahofti Kohneh, J., Khosrojerdi, A. and Mohammadi, A. (2015). “Location and allocation of distribution systems considering distruption in mobile warehouses and supporting facilties”, Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol. 50. No. 1, PP. 147-164
8. Caunhye A. M., Nie, X. and Pokharel, S. (2012). “Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review”, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Vol. 46, No. 1, PP. 4-13.
9. Naji-Azimi, Z., Renaud, J., Ruiz, A. and Salari, M. (2012). “A covering tour approach to the location of satellite distribution centers to supply humanitarian aid”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 222, No. 3, PP. 596–605.
10. Rawls, C. G. and Turnquist., M. A. (2010). “Pre-positioning of emergency supplies for disaster response”, Transportation research part B: Methodological, Vol. 44, No. 4, PP. 521-534.
11. Mete, and Zabinsky. (2010). “Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 126, No. 1, PP. 76-84.
12. Zheng, Y. Ling, and HF. (2013). “Emergency transportation planning in disaster relief supply chain management: a cooperative fuzzy optimization approach”, Soft Computing, Vol. 17, No. 7, PP. 1301-1314.
13. Ozdamar, L., Ekinci, E. and Kucukyazici, B. (2004). “Emergency logistics planning in natural disasters”, Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 129, No. 1, PP. 217-245.
14. Tzeng, G. H., Cheng, H. J. and Huang. T. D. (2007). “Multi-objective optimal planning for designing relief delivery systems”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 43, No. 6, PP. 673-686.
15. Sheu., J. B. (2007). “An emergency logistics distribution approach for quick response to urgent relief demand in disasters”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 43, No. 6, PP. 687-709.
16. Huang, X. and Song, L. (2016). “An emergency logistics distribution routing model for unexpected events”, Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 196, PP.1–17.
17. Najafi, M. K., Eshghi, and Dullaert, W. (2013). “A multi-objective robust optimization model for logistics planning in the earthquake response phase”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 49, No. 1, PP. 217-249.
18. AliNaghian, M., Goli, A. and Mokhatab Rafiei, F. (2014). “Relief facilities routing in a crisis situation with covering approach and fuzzy demand using a harmony searching hybrid algorithm”, Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol. 49, No. 1, PP. 79-92.
19. Huang, K., Jiang, Y., Yuan, Y. and Zhao, L. (2015). “Modeling multiple humanitarian objectives in emergency response to large-scale disasters”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 75, PP. 1-17.
20. Hu, C. L., Liu, X. and Hua, Y. K. (2016). “A bi-objective robust model for emergency resource allocation under uncertainty”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 54, No. 24, PP. 7421-7438