- Potts, C. N. et al. (1995). "The two-stage assembly scheduling problem:complexity and approximation", Operations Research,Vol. 43, No. 2, PP. 346– 355.
- Al-Anzi, F. S. and Allahverdi, A. (2006). "A hybrid tabu search heuristic for the two-stage assembly scheduling problem", International Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 3, No. 2, PP.109- 119.
- Al-Anzi, F. S., and Allahverdi, A. (2009). "Heuristics for a two stage assembly flow shop with criteria of maximum lateness and makespan", Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 36, No. 9, PP. 2682-2689.
- Berrichi, A. et al. (2008). "Bi-objective optimization algorithms for joint production and maintenance scheduling: Application to the parallel machine problem", Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 20, No. 4, PP. 389–400.
- Bachman, A. and Janiak, A. (2004). "Scheduling jobs with position-dependent processing times", Journal of Operational Research Society, Vol. 55, No. 3, PP. 257-264.
- Mosheiov, G. (2001). "Parallel machine scheduling with a learning effect", Operational Research Society, Vol. 52, No. 10, PP. 1165-1169.
- Gordon, V. S. et al. (2008). "Single machine scheduling models with deterioration and learning: handling precedence constraints via priority generation", Journal of Scheduling, Vol.11, No. 5, PP.357-370.
- Mozdgir, A. et al. (2013). "Two stage assembly flow-shop scheduling problem with non-identical assembly machines considering set up times", International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 51, No.12, PP. 3625-3642.
- Yang Dar-Li. et al. (2012). "Unrelated parallel-machine scheduling with aging effects and multi-maintenance activities", Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 39, No. 17, PP.1458-1464.
10. Salehi Mir, M.S, and Rezaeian J. (2016). "A robust hybrid approach based on particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithm to minimize the total machine load on unrelated parallel machines", Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 41, No .???, PP. 488-504.
11. Torabzadeh, E., and Zandieh, M. (2010). "Cloud theory-based simulated annealing approach for scheduling in the two-stage assembly flow shop", Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 41, No.10-11, PP. 1238-1243.
12. Yaser Z. et al. (2015). "Minimization of makespan for the single batch-processing machine scheduling problem with considering aging effect and multi-maintenance activities", International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 76, No. 9, PP.1879-1892.
13. Chou-Jung H. et al. (2013). "Unrelated parallel-machine scheduling problems with aging effects and deteriorating maintenance activities", Information Sciences, Vol. 253, No??? , PP.163-169.
14. Behnam Vahedi N., Fattahia p, and Ramezanian R.(2013). "Hybrid firefly-simulated annealing algorithm for the flow shop problem with learning effects and flexible maintenance activities", International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 51, No. 12, PP.3501-3515.
15. Abdollahpour S., and Rezaeian J. (2015). "Minimizing makespan for flow shop scheduling problem with intermediate buffers by using hybrid approach of artificial immune system", Applied Soft Computing
, Vol. 28, No??? , PP. 44-56.