1. Feinberg, R. (2005). “Cases in Call Center Management: Great Ideas (Th) At Work”, Ichor Business Books, West Lafayette, Ind.
2. Aksin, Z., Armony, M., and Mehrotra, V. (2009). ‘‘The Modern Call Center: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective on Operations Management Research”, Production and Operations Management, Vol. 16, No. 6, PP. 665–688.
3. Mehrotra, V., and Fama, J. (2003). “Call Center Simulation Modeling: Methods, Challenges and Opportunities”, IEEE, PP. 135–143.
4. Saberi, M., Khadeer Hussain, O., and Chang, E. (2017). “Past, Present and Future of Contact Centers: A Literature Review”, Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 23, No. 3, PP. 574-597.
5. Aksin, Z., Armony, M., and Mehrotra, V. (2007). “The Modern Call Center: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective on Operations Management Research”, Production and Operations Management, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Vol. 16, No. 6, PP. 665–688.
6. Joubert, J. (2008). ‘‘Call Centre Design Operation and Optimisation–A Structured and Scientific Based Approach
7. Koole, G., and Pot, A. (2006). “An Overview of Routing and Staffing Algorithms in Multi-Skill Customer Contact Centers”, Department of Mathematics, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
8. Rothwell, W. J., Hohne, C. K., and King, S. B. (2018). “Human Performance Improvement: Building Practitioner Performance”, Routledge.
9. Kotalwar, R., Gandhi, S., and Chavan, R. (2014). “Data Mining:Evaluating Performance of Employee’s Using Classification Algorithm Based on Decision Tree Supervised Learning”, Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal (ESTIJ),ISSN: 2250-3498 Vol.4, No. 2 Spath, D., and Fähnrich, K.-P. (Eds.), Advances in Services Innovations, Springer Berlin Hei.
10. Mehrotra, V., Ross, K., Ryder, G., and Zhou, Y. P. (2012). “Routing to Manage Resolution and Waiting Time in Call Centers with Heterogeneous Servers”, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 14, No. 1, PP. 66–81.
11. Mandelbaum, A., and Zeltyn, S. (2007). ‘‘Service Engineering in Action: The Palm/Erlang-a Queue’’, With Applications to Call Centers, in delberg, PP. 17–45.
12. Feinberg, R. A., Hokama, L., Kadan, R., and Kim, I. (2000). ‘‘Operational Determinants of Caller Satisfaction in the Banking/ Financial Services Call Center’’, Inter. J. Bank Marketing, Vol. 20 No. 4/5, Pp. 174–180.
13. Hart, M., Fichtner, B., Fjalestad, E., and Langley, S. (2006). ‘‘Contact Centre Performance: in Pursuit of First Call Resolution”, Management Dynamics, Vol. 15, No. 4, PP. 17–28.
14. Read, B. (2003). “Call Center Checkup”, Call Center Magazine, Available At: (Accessed 12 May 2014).
15. Sisselman, M. E., and Whitt, W. (2007). “Value-Based Routing and Preference-Based Routing in Customer Contact Centers”, Production and Operations Management, Vol. 16, No. 3, PP. 277–291
16. Armony, M. (2005). “Dynamic Routing in Large-Scale Service Systems with Heterogeneous Servers”, Queueing Systems, Vol. 51, No.3-4, PP. 287–329.
17. Gans, N., Shen, H., Zhou, Y. P., Korolev, N., Mccord, A., and Ristock, H. (2015). Parametric Forecasting and Stochastic Programming Models for Call-Center Workforce Scheduling. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 17, No. 4, PP. 571-588.
18. Selvin, A. M., Khalil, M. M., Muthusamy, S., Melancon, P. W., Sharma, S., and Salman, M. (2015). U.S. Patent No. 9,167,095, Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
19. Zeltyn, S., and Mandelbaum, A. (2008). “Service Science, Management and Engineering (Ssme): Education for The 21st Century”, Service Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy, Springer, New York, 1st Ed.
20. Kasemsap, K. (2018). “Multifaceted Applications of Data Mining, Business Intelligence, and Knowledge Management, in Intelligent Systems: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications”, (PP. 810-825), IGI Global
21. Strohmeier, S., and Piazza, F. (2013). “Domain Driven Data Mining in Human Resource Management: A Review of Current Research”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 40. No. 7, PP. 2410–2420.
22. Aiolli, F., De Filippo, M., and Sperduti, A. (2009). “Application of the Preference Learning Model to a Human Resources Selection Task”, (PP. 203–210), IEEE.
23. Zhu, J., Goncalves, A. L., Uren, V. S., Motta, E., and Pacheco, R. (2005). “Mining Web Data for Competency Management”, (PP. 94–100), IEEE.
24. Lockamy, A., and Service, R. W. (2011). “Modeling Managerial Promotion Decisions Using Bayesian Networks: An Exploratory Study”, Journal of Management Development, Vol. 30. No. 4, PP. 381–401.
25. Zhao, X. (2008). “An Empirical Study of Data Mining in Performance Evaluation of HRM”, (PP. 82–85), IEEE.
26. Karahoca, A., Karahoca, D., and Kaya, O. (2008). “Data Mining to Cluster Human Performance by Using Online Self Regulating Clustering Method”, In Proceedings of the 1st WSEAS International Conference on Multivariate Analysis and Its Application in Science and Engineering (PP. 198–203), Istanbul, Turkey.
27. Nisbet, R., Elder, J. F., and Miner, G. (2009). “Handbook of Statistical Analysis and Data Mining Applications”, Academic Press/ Elsevier, Amsterdam, Boston.