- European Commission, (2006). Questions and Answers on Emission Trading and National Allocation Plans, http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_memo-06-452_en.htm?locale=en.
- Hua, G., Cheng, T. C. E., and Wang, Sh., (2011). “Managing Carbon Footprints in Inventory Management”, Int. J. Prod. Econ, Vol. 132, No. 2, PP. 178-185.
- Xu, X., He, P., Xu, H., and Zhang, Q., (2017). “Supply Chain Coordination with Green Technology Under Cap-and-Trade Regulation”, Int. J. Prod. Econ, Vol. 183, PP. 433-442.
- Xu, X., Xu, X., and He, P., (2015a). “Joint Production and Pricing Decisions for Multiple Products with Cap-and-Trade and Carbon Tax Regulations”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 112, No. 5, PP. 4093-4106.
- Arshinder Kanda, A., and Deshmukh, S. G., (2009). “A Framework for Evaluation of Coordination by Contracts: A Case of Two Level Supply Chains”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 56, No. 4, PP. 1177-1191.
- Krishnan, H., and A. Winter, R., (2011). “On the Role of Revenue-Sharing Contracts in Supply Chains”, Operation Research Letters. Vol. 39, No. 1, PP. 28-31.
- Panda, Sh., (2014). “Coordination of a Socially Responsible Supply Chain Using Revenue Sharing Contract”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 67, No. 7, PP. 92-104.
- Seifbarghy, M., Nouhi, Kh., and Mahmoudi, A., (2015). “Contract Design in a Supply Chain Considering Price and Quality Dependent Demand with Customer Segmentation”, Int. J. Prod. Econ, Vol. 167, PP. 108-118.
- Sluis, S., and De Giovanni, P., (2016). “The Selection of Contracts in Supply Chains: An Empirical Analysis”, J. Operations Management, Vol. 41, No. 1, PP. 1-11.
10. Xu, X., Zhang, W., and He, P., (2017). “Production and Pricing Problems In Make-to-Order Supply Chain With Cap-and-Trade Regulation”, Omega, Vol. 66, No. B, PP. 248-257.
11. Jin, M., A. Granda-Marulanda, N., Down, I., (2014). “The Impact of Carbon Policies on Supply Chain Design and Logistics of a Major Retailer”, J. Cleaner Production, Vol. 85, No. 2014, PP. 453-461.
12. Zakeri, A., Dehghanian, F., Fahimnia, B., and Sarkis, J. (2015). “Carbon Pricing Versus Emissions Trading: A Supply Chain Planning Perspective”, Int. J. Prod. Econ, Vol. 164, No. 6, PP. 197-205
13. Du, Sh., Hu, Li., and Song, M., (2016). “Production Optimization Considering Environmental Performance and Preference in the Cap-and-Trade System”, J. Cleaner Production, Vol. 112, No. 2, PP. 1600-1607.
14. Ji, J., Zhang, Zh., Yang, L., (2017). “Carbon Emission Reduction Decisions in the Retail-/Dual-Channel Supply Chain with Consumers Preference”, J. Cleaner Production, Vol. 141, No. 2017, PP. 852-867.
15. Cao, K., Xu, Xiaoping., Wu, Q., and Zhang, Q., (2017). “Optimal Production and Carbon Emission Reduction Level Under Cap-and-Trade and Low Carbon Subsidy Policies”, J. Cleaner Production, Vol. 167, No. 2017, PP. 505-513.
16. Huang, Y., Q. Huang, G., and T. Newman, S., (2011). “Coordinating Pricing and Inventory Decisions in a Multi-Level Supply Chain: A Game Theoretic Approach”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. Vol. 47, No. 2, PP. 115-129.
17. Ding, H., Zhao, Q., An, Zh., Xu, J., and Liu, Q., (2015). “Pricing Strategy of Environmental Sustainable Supply Chain with Internalizing Externalities”, Int. J. Prod. Econ, Vol. 170, No. B, PP. 563-575.
18. Chaab, J., and Rasti-Barzoki, M., (2016). “Cooperative Advertising and Pricing in a Manufacturer-Retailer Supply Chain with a General Demand Function; A Game Theoretic Approach”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 99, No. 2016, PP. 112-123.
19. Jingxian, Ch., Liang, L., Dong-Qing, Y., and Shengan, S., (2017). “Price and Quality Decisions in Dual-Channel Supply Chains”, European J. Operational Research, Vol. 259, No. 3, PP. 935-948.
20. Liu, P., and Yi, Sh., (2017). “Pricing Policies of Green Supply Chain Considering Targeted Advertising and Product Green Degree in the Big Data Environment”. J. Cleaner Production, Vol. 164, No. 2017, PP. 1614-1622.
21. Wang, Q., Zhao., D., and He, L., (2016). “Contracting Emission Reduction Foe Supply Chains Considering Market Low-Carbon Preference”, J. Cleaner Production. Vol. 120, No. ???, PP. 84-72.
22. Aljazzar, S, M., Gurtu, A., and Y., Jaber, M., )2018(. “Delay-in-Payments-A Strategy to Reduce Carbon Emissions From Supply Chains”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 170, No. 2017, PP. 636-644.
23. Madani, S, R., and Rasti-Barzoki, M., (2017). “Sustainable Supply Chain Management with Pricing, Greening and Governmental Tariffs Determining Strategies: A Game-Theoretic Approach”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 105, PP. 287-298.